2017年11月20日月曜日

Non

The most powerful energy is anger. When you angry, there are super fast and complicated chemistry reaction in your brain.
When i get angry too much, i don't even remember the stuff i did, saw, everything. Like lost memory.
I think most people had experience like that.

Nobody likes anger. But because of its super energy, sometimes i feel like i can creative by the emotion.

My biggest energy is from guilt. I've tried hard to hold it in, hide, and ignore.
But i found that creative arts needs 'power' not just 'pretty' 'beautiful' 'technical'.

Since i saw some areworks from artis, i felt i want to create thoes cool powerful stuff like them!

But i found its sooooo hard. I mean soooo painful inside of me. I face to my emotion, ugly anger, sadness, all the negative emotion attacking to kill my soul.

For one step for me, i downloaded a app that you can read news.
I used to stay away from news. Never watch new program, no on the phone news, anything.
i was hiding fron the world.

Now i don't know whats going on in this world, but i think its a good opportunity to open my scary door to grow up.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿