2017年10月19日木曜日

Colors

I think everyone had thoughts that Everything i see is actually a lot different.
Everything i see might be just soneone's dream, or imagination.
And then you might go on a journey of philosophy world, but in some point, you notice.. wait, what was the first question? Meh nevermind, i have a lot to do in THIS world.

I often think about this, what if its true? How can you tell?

But like drawn man cannot draw his wife, we can't figure out 'the truth'

It might be a philosophy.
it might be a physics.

just like this, i have an issue about colors.

Colors. It means a lot to me. I like colors.
but in the same time, sometimes, when i don't feel right, all colors sting my eyes and it actually hurts.
Its like they run into me for getting their identity. Or stealing my identity.

Then i try to look at them in Two dimensions. i try to stop them running.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿