2018年3月5日月曜日

Medication and emotion

Last few month i am so flat in emotionally.
And i realized that i don't have my emotion anymore.
This is a little strong word but this is what basically is.

I used to get so angry when people walk in front of me. I even hit them out. But i'm calm now.
i used to like seeing sunset, i think it was beautiful and meaningful. But i stopped looking for sky.
i used to get guilt feeling for little reason, i don't anymore.
Now i realized that i don't get impressed by anything. I can't feel anymore. Everything is numb.

So i tried stop talking pills for couple days.
Then after few days, i got back my feelings. Which was hurtfull, i suffered by emotions.
It was like all the colors sting in my eyes, all the noise becoming sound like voices talking to you. Its like doing LSD, which i haven't i just guess.
I might be lucky that i don't have to spend money for the hullucinations.

I still don't know which is i want Weather easy live without emotions or suffer with being who i am


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿