2017年10月13日金曜日

Symptoms

Its getting cold these days and i feel like the world left me behind.
It feels so alone, feeling like everyone has been taken by alian and replaced.
I see everything as brand new, i feel like i haven't seen it before.
Then i think: what if its true that everything has been changed
Then i hear: cry of the cicada and wispering of woman's voice
Those makes me confused what is real. And my mind is exhausted by living this fake world pretending like i don't notice..
I feel danger of my life from the fake world.

I think all of this is not only from aspergar or bipolar.. i think its beginning of schizophrenia. Yes i know its crazy talking, but the problem is i won't be able to keep my mind sanity longer.
So what i do is taking sleeping pills and sleep as much as i can, hoping some day i wake up and i see the world i supposed to be.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿